June 6th Minutes & Available HERE!
Next Meeting August 29th
Latest & Greatest BIUG News
- 07-11-15 Workshop #3 is schedule for this date at Tom Russell’s Kona shop. This workshop will build a neck tenoning jig designed specifically for supporting all ukulele sizes.
- 04-06-15 Revamped the BIUG website to integrate meeting notes and photos on a single page and make it easier to find “llike” items. Comments Welcome!
- 1-27-15 Chris found an excellent article on the history of the ukulele. Very interesting read
- 12-16-14 Please check out the photos from the Waimea show!
- 10-30-14 Notes from Wailoa 2014
- 9-30-14 A nice little read about one person’s efforts to create an Ukulele Museum in Arizona…From Chris
- 9-11-14 Very inspirational message from Kimo Hussey about Patience
- 8-29-14 Tom Parse recently sent me a video of his recently created kerning jig. He created it using parts from around the shop. Nice! Maybe this could be a workshop item? Check out the video of the jig in action.
- 4-18-14 Nice video on the making of a soprano ukulele by Peter Hurney is now available on our Luthier’s Page.
- 2-12-14 Another interesting video, this one on bracing. Are your chisels this sharp?